Elizabeth brings a unique and valuable set of skills as Financial Advisor and investment advisory representative with Avantax Investment ServicesSM. Her leadership skills and focus on organization, accuracy, and keen attention to every detail allows Elizabeth to guide our team in providing our clients with the most accurate and complete solutions to complex financial issues.
Clients of Robnett Financial have come to rely on Elizabeth to understand the fine points of their personal wealth needs and are comforted knowing she is managing those details on their behalf. Elizabeth’s gracious and helpful demeanor greatly contributes to our goal of building meaningful client relationships.
She lives in Cedar Park, TX with her children, twins Sydney Kate and Scott. On weekends, you can find them at Select Basketball tournaments, sailing on Lake Travis, cooking at home or riding the bike trails near Brushy Creek.
Robnett CPA's & Financial Advisors focused on tax-smart investing. Smart is good. Tax Smart is better.
PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL ACCREDITATIONS
- Series 7 - General Securities license
- Series 66 - NASAA Investment Advisors Law Exam securities license
- Life Insurance, Disability , Long Term Care & Annuities Agent - Texas
- Financial Professional, Avantax Investment ServicesSM
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Texas at Austin