Nathan M. Robnett, CPA, PFS™
Managing Director | Financial Advisor
Nathan Robnett, Certified Public Accountant and Personal Financial Specialist is the founding member of Robnett CPAs and Robnett Financial. Beginning in 1996 Nathan built a solid career in accounting and taxation but realized that clients frequently asked for investment advice in addition to his accounting and tax services. In 2008 he expanded the service offerings of his firm by providing wealth management services. Now, with over 30 years of professional experience, Nathan has seen firsthand how individuals, as well as small and family run businesses can gain significant advantages by working with a tax savvy financial advisor.
Nathan’s extensive experience as a CPA, together with his passion for technical innovation, allows him to help clients evolve in a rapidly changing economic world – and in many cases, take advantage of opportunities that others miss.
PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL ACCREDITATIONS
- Certified Public Accountant, (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist, PFS
- Passed FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 exams
- Registered Representative, Avantax Investment Services
- B.S., Accounting Lamar University
- MBA, Economics and Finance concentration
CIVIC AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, AICPA’s Tax Practice Section